Saturday 17 March 2012

Sleek Pout Polish & True Colour Lipstick

I am loving peachy colours for cheeks and lips just now and spotted these at the Sleek section in Superdrug. I am so impressed by all the Sleek products I have so far, and I knew I wouldn't be disappointed with these.


Pout Polish in Peach Perfection £4.29 for 10g
SPF 15. Contains Jojoba oil, Almond oil, Shea butter, Wheatgerm oil and Avocado oil.

True Colour Lipstick in Peaches and Cream (Sheen) £3.99 for 3.5g
Contains Vitamin E and Jojoba oil


Swatched:



Pout Polish- Peach Perfection on lips:

I'd say it's more pinky than peachy on the lips, the 'Electro Peach' colour was probably more the colour I was after, but its very nice, is non-sticky and has a reasonable lasting time. This has a sweet vanilla scent but no taste (I like scented lip products to taste of what they smell). I think the packaging is suitable for what it is. It's great for me to just pop in my pocket at work. I will definitely buy more of these in other colours.

True Colour Lipstick in Peaches and Cream (Sheen) on the lips:

One coat of this is just enough to give a nice peachy coral finish, with a slight sheen. I tried 2 coats but it looked too heavy and orange for my liking. Lasts well and feel nice, non drying or flakey. Wouldn't wear this if you have dry lips without a good lip moisturizer as it highlights dryness.
Again, I'd happily try this in other colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment