Thursday 1 March 2012

Sleek Oh So Special Palette Review





Having been so impressed with the Sleek Blush Palette, I thought I'd try some of their eyeshadows.
I am addicted to the Urban Decay Naked Palette (I will swatch and review this one day!) so I was looking for a palette that wasn't too similar in colour, as I just wouldn't use it (Sleek's Storm palette being one of them- a good and purse friendlier alternative to UD Naked I'm sure)




This palette has 12 mineral based eyeshadows which are 1.1g each.
It costs £6.49 and is available from Superdrug or online at Sleek's website.
The packaging is really nice, it has a mirror, and is actually pretty sturdy!
[Just after I took this picture I accidently launched the palette across a wooden floor and it did not smash or break]



As you can see the names are only printed on the plastic, so you should keep a hold of this if you need to refer back to the colours you are using, as it's not printed on the back of the packaging.


Bow: Pale pink matte
Organza: Bronzey pink shimmer (< this)
Ribbon: Medium pink matte
Gift Basket: Bronzey brown shimmer
Glitz: Pewter shimmer
Celebrate: Deep purple with iridescent shimmer (<3 this)
Pamper: Very matte light pink
Gateau: Purple with amazing gold shimmer through it (My fav <3)
The Mail: Beige matte
Boxed: Brown matte
Wrapped Up: Purple/Brown matte
Noir: Black matte


The colours that really stand out for me are;

Organza
Glitz
Celebrate
&
Gateau

I would definitely recommend this palette. for £6.49 the range of colours are excellent, highly pigmented and have lasted well on wear so far (with UD primer).

I would repurchase this 5/5!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment