Saturday 10 March 2012

Garnier PureActive Roll-on Review Update




The reason I bought this was primarily to fade marks that I have from my inability to leave spots alone.
Secondly, to blitz any other spots before they have the chance to surface.


When I reviewed this initially after a few days use, I hadn't noticed too much of a difference.
I've been using it daily at least once, sometimes twice a day after my usual skincare routine.

I have to mention, I have switched from using AvonProfessional facial scrub for blackheads to Clinique soap on my face, as my face was getting really dry in areas with overusage of the scrub and then whacking on Clinique's Clarifying Lotion. I still have nuisance blackheads on my nose that refuse to budge!! I'm also using the witch anti-blemish primer.


I'm going to go ahead and say that this product has worked for me! My old marks have definitely faded from a purple red, to a pinky red. The marks I have are in my 'dry' area of my chin/jaw area and one or two on my temple/cheek. The PureActive does dry out the marks/spots in these areas, but that is to be expected with the 2% Salicylic acid ingredient.

For the secondary purpose, I have noticed that this doesn't work so well on spots in oily areas. I had been wearing my glasses for a few days due to a sore eye, and I had 2 little spots appear where my glasses sit on my nose (my oiliest part). As yet the roll on hasn't quite got them to the drying out stage but they have slightly decreased in size.


I'm going to continue using this product daily and hopefully it will remove my marks entirely with prolonged use. Fingers crossed x

No comments:

Post a Comment