Sunday 18 March 2012

No7 Vital Brights Lipstick in Blooming Pink and Beautiful Skin Hydrating Mask Review



I got this lipstick for £5 with my No7 voucher and I absolutely love it! This is the nicest lipstick I've had for a long time.
[Usually £10 for 3.5g]


They say ''Give lips a pop of colour with this soft and Luscious lipstick. Light in texture & glossy in finish, this lipstick delivers long lasting colour to gove a sheer since but ultra smooth result''


I couldn't have put it better myself! This lipstick really delivers.
The colour is a lovely bright pink, it's not as sheer as the hand swatch and is well pigmented with a lovely sheen that keep the lips feeling moisturized. It almost feels like a lipstick and lipgloss combined, without the stickiness of a gloss. It lasts well and even after eating/drinking there is an even amount of colour left, with a lip balmy type feel remaining. It's amazing!! If you are after a new lipstick for spring/summer then make this it...



I also purchased the Beautiful Skin Hydrating Mask
This only cost me £7.50 [normally £12.50 for 100ml] with ANOTHER voucher haha!

''Created to help your dry skin behave like normal skin and provide tailored skin nutrition for healthy looking, bright and beautiful skin''

The spirally look of this gel come cream reeled me right in, it just looked so luxurious that I had to have it.
This is for dry/very dry skin and I have dry combination skin and it does provide really good hydration.
I spoke to the SA about this as I only realised that this was only to be left on for 3-10 mins, and I was really after something like Clinique Moisture Surge with the gel like texture (review to come), to keep on overnight. She said that a thin layer could be applied and left on overnight, so I decided to buy it. My skin felt and looked lovely the next morning (blemish redness was actually reduced), but I had a whitehead spot appear at my hairlink/cheekbone so I haven't tried this again incase it causes me to breakout anywhere else- which I really don't need right now (well ever, but especially not when my skin is already terrible) but I think the 3-10 minutes will be adequate in the future and I will stick to Clinique for overnight use.
Overall: A nice once a week treat for the face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment