Wednesday 8 February 2012

Hello...

First post. Just a brief outline of what's to come;

Makeup reviews,tutorials by me/by others I like

A little bit of OOTD if I ever get round to buying the camera I've been lusting after for months. Current one is just not up to scratch.

Just general things I have bought and recommend/recommend avoiding etc... 


I plan on buying and reviewing the Real Techniques brushes by Samantha Chapman from Pixiwoo who I love! She is a fab makeup artist and her cruelty-free brushes look really good. I was going to purchase some Sigma brushes, but I think I'll try the RT ones first as they are easier to come by. 

I've also just become a subscriber to Glossybox, so I look forward to reviewing my monthly surprises


Jaimie x


UMCBN32JZBQX

No comments:

Post a Comment