Sunday 19 February 2012

GlossyBox- Janvier

My GlossyBox finally came, after having to re-arrange a royal mail delivery. Blah. But it eventually came on my birthday, so I was even happier to open up this little box of joy!

Here was the pretty Valentine's Day box...



 Here are the products I received;


From L-R

Murad Skin Perfecting Primer- 5ml;
I had no love for this product whatsoever, made zero difference, except maybe making me look oilier although it is oil free.
Have also heard this has broken people out badly, so beware.

Davines Cleansing Nectar- 90ml;
Haven't tried this yet, but it's basically an all round hair/body product, free from parabens/silicones etc.
It states it is an oil shampoo so I don't think I'd personally try this on my hair for that reason. it has quite a strong smell, not unpleasant, but I prefer creamy shower/bath products. A good sized sample though, as the full size is 280mls and costs £18.50.

Davines Moisturising Balm- 75ml;
This I have tried, and I love. Again this is for hair and body. Used on damp skin, it's a really nice moisturizer and for hair it's like a conditioner. I personally love it straight onto my hands. I am a constant handwasher due to my job and they were really soft after using this product.

Fab Gentle Body Wash- 56.7g;
Haven't tried this either as it smells of nothing at all. It is another 'baddie-free' body cleanser suitable for very sensitive skin.

Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in Emerald Green- Full Size;
I have green eyes so this was perfect for me. I love this eyeliner, it doesn't have the best staying power and I had to re-apply it, but I would purchase this again as it's well pigmented without looking too much. Wasn't too fussed on the shape of the handle which is  long and tapered to 'allow precise definition'.




No comments:

Post a Comment