Monday 11 June 2012

Joliebox April

I just have to start by saying that I've been very bad at blogging lately. I had made a draft of this post a long time ago so here it is:
 I have LOVED this Joliebox... it's probably one of the better boxes I've had due to the fact I really liked 4/5 of the samples and that there are a few things I would considering repurchasing.


Balance Me Daily Essentials Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm
I really liked that you need so little of this product to remove makeup. A tiny amount with some warm water removes a full face of makeup. The original size of this provides a muslin cloth, although this wasn't provided I found cotton pads just fine. This is really good for travelling, rather than having to carry facewipes/big bottles etc.

Pure Fuji Coconut Exotic Bath and Body Oil
This is one of my absoloute favourite products that I've ever had in a beauty box. I love
coconut! I've also been looking for a hair oil and this one is perfect- smells amazing and doesn't leave my hair looking greasy, just really shiny and healthy. It also works well on the skin and a little goes a long way.

KMS California FreeShape Hot Flex Spray 

LOVE this. It's a great heat protection spray but also helps hold a style. I use this on nights out and when sprayed into the roots really gives me much better volume with or without rollers [obviously markedly better with rollers]. I will definitely repurchase this!


Tropic Skin Revive Firming Nourishing Cream
This was the ok product of the box. It's just a strongly scented moisturizer that makes my eyes water. I wouldn't repurchase this.

BellaPierre Black Mascara- Full Size
Liked this a lot! Lasts well all day and has a really nice natural (ie. not clumpy) look but with just the right amount of volume and length to make the eyes stand out. Keeps lashes feathery which I love.
This costs £20 so it's not that cheap, there are slightly cheaper ones which I would probably reach for first.


No comments:

Post a Comment