Tuesday 19 June 2012

Glossybox June 2012

Man my box is good this month! Mainly thanks to two of the samples; one I was hoping I'd get, and the other a complete, very welcome surprise!

Here it is...










Caudalie Eaux Fraiches in The Des Vignes
I really wanted the Caudalie perfume as I knew it would come in a 10ml bottle rather than the little 3 squirty samples they were giving with the variation (which is Agent Provocateur). It smells divine; kind of similar to Dolce and Gabbana but with a m ore floral scent rather than that citrus than goes up your nose and makes you sneeze. I would buy this in a heartbeat. Perfect summer scent!

HD Brows Precision Tweezers [Full Size, worth £19.95]
Ahhh how I love how they read my mind... I badly needed to pluck my eyebrows- although im trying to grow them, there where little strays that needed gone, these grasped the tiniest hairs swiftly and easily. I've  also been waiting for a HD brows product since I started subscribing and I was so chuffed to have these. They are hands-down the best tweezers I've ever used.

BM Beauty Mineral Bronzer
This is definitely a cheek bronzer and not a sweep all over your face (unless you favour the clown look) kinda product. Very nice bronzey colour, although somewhat messy. I suggest decanting into a different, larger pot to help reduce mess. As mentioned in a previous post, BM are a creulty- free company.

GlossyBox Serie Exclusiv Pro Beauty Brush
I wish this wasn't goat hair, as a vegetarian I don't like animal hair brushes. This is not a particulary soft  blusher brush and has terrible fall out. I think I'll pass this on to my mum. Nice thought but expected better quality and preferably not from animal hair, tut tut.

Vichy Dermablend Ultra-corrective Foundation Cream Sampler
I've been wanting to try this for ages. As you can see there a 6 shades provided which allows you to customize a colour to suit your skin tone, although the nude suits mine perfectly. This stuff has exceptional coverage for anything from dark circles to rosacea and scarring.

Overall I am very happy with this month's GlossyBox. Definitely one of their better ones I have received!

No comments:

Post a Comment