Thursday 1 January 2015

Zoeva Luxury Rose Gold Brush Set

Wow... I cannot believe I own these! I have wanted these beauties for soooo long and they are now in my possession thanks to a very thoughtful person gifting them to me for Christmas. Rose Gold is my favourite so I'd had my eye on these for ages.
These brushes are so stunning that I want to just look at them and never use them, but what's the point in that!!
 
 
 
This 8 brush set consists of 5 face brushes and 3 eye brushes and come packages in a lovely leather case with rose gold hardware. The set is mixed between high quality natural and synthetic taklon brushes so they are all amazingly soft.
 
Face:
106 Powder: Apply loose and pressed powder
102 Silk Finish: Apply and blend foundation
110 Face Shape: Contour the face shape with cream and powder products
127 Luxe Sheer Cheek: Apply powder blush
142 Concealer Buffer: Apply and blend concealer
 

 Eyes:
227 Soft Definer: Softly blend and smooth eyeshadow
231 Petit Crease: Accentuating and blending in the crease
317 Wing Liner: Detailed eyeliner strokes and a perfect wing
 
 
If you want to get your hands on these they are available from the Zoeva website for 65 Euros + shipping https://www.zoeva-shop.de/en/rose-golden-luxury-set/a-8000382/

No comments:

Post a Comment