Monday 30 April 2012

L'Oreal Rouge Caresse in Cheeky Magenta 07



I had read about these and was looking for an alternative to my favourite No7 Spring collection lipstick, that I could wear at work. I opted for this instead of a Revlon Lip butter as they are more pigmented and
I really loved this colour on the model in the advert, but it's a more brighter and candier pink IRL, which is ideally what I was after.



It doesn't have as buttery soft a texture as the No7 Blossoming pink, but it's a really good alternative, which leaves a bit of a stain on the lips after it's worn off. Lasts maybe 2 hours without eating or drinking, so does need to be re-applied fairly regulary, but worth the £7.99 I paid for it.

2 comments:

  1. Love the shade of lipstick on you! I'll have to check it out since I do love the Revlon lip butters but would love to find something more pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved this colour on the model in the advert, but it's a more brighter and candier pink IRL, which is ideally what I was after.
    Top Anti Wrinkle Cream Review

    ReplyDelete