Tuesday 16 December 2014

L'Oreal True Match Foundation Review...The Best Drugstore Foundation Ever?


Wide shade rage? Check
Blendable and buildable? Check
Long lasting? Check
For £9.99 can you get a better everyday foundation? Well, I don't think so,  I love this foundation!
Available in 23 shades in the UK, L'Oreal claim this foundation provides coverage without caking and conceals imperfections due to it's micro-fine, creamy texture that blends perfectly with the skin.
 I have to agree with all of that.
 
 
I wear the shade D3/W3 and apply it with the Real Techniques buffing brush.
 I have combination-dry skin, with an oily T Zone.
 I can put this foundation on at 6am, return home at 8.30pm and it is still on (without primer and without powdering) with only some slight movement on my T-Zone area . Applying primer and powder only enhances this foundation even more.
In terms of finish, I'd say this is a semi-matte to matte foundation on my skin, and the colour is perfect- it's still wearable on days where I'm a little paler or a little more tanned than usual due to it's ability to adapt to skin so well.
 
I love wearing it with the L'Oreal Lumi Magique primer underneath to give it a bit of a glow, but if you're looking for a more overall dewy foundation then check out L'Oreal's Lumi Magique foundation. Blog post coming soon on both of these!
 
 
Ps, This post is not sponsored
Pps, I hope you like my improved Blog pics... thanks to my new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment